You are surrounded by inspirations and life lessons and may not even know it. For example I recently learned three key concepts to improve my impromptu storytelling when Craig, my fiction-writing friend, told me about his Bluetooth bedtime stories. Craig can be in his car or traveling afar when he calls his three and a […]
A tornado of technology has turned storytelling, for business and pleasure, towards webinars, seminars, and Skype. Whether you’re training sales people in Pennsylvania or sharing a bedtime story with kids in California, you need to know how to best communicate and engage your audience across a computer or tablet screen. My wife’s cousin Matthew, for […]
Last year Ireland’s population was 6.4 million and 42 million United States residents claim Irish ancestry (thank you Wikipedia). In the big scheme of things, I suspect I’m about 2% Irish affording me a peck on the cheek and at least one green beer this St. Patrick’s Day. While there are hundreds of Irish toasts […]
- Dec: Next Generation Speaking December 6, 2014
- Nov: Familiar Truthiness November 8, 2014
- Gotta Gig? Now what!? October 6, 2014
- Oct: Are You a Stale Presenter? October 6, 2014
- Sept: Think You’re Past the Basics? September 8, 2014
- Rae-Ann Ruszkowski: Thanks Lionnel! I know Victor can always count on ...
- Lionnel Yamentou: Great article Rae-Ann. You make very good points ...
- 2014 Speaking Opportunities Log | Lionnel Yamentou: [...] few paid speaking opportunities last year, m...
- Rae-Ann Ruszkowski: Thanks Domingo. I'm glad you happened upon it. I...
- Domingo Rodriguez: Thanks for the great article Rae-Ann! I just happ...
Support the Bureau by Using These Services:
Email & Event Marketing
Get a logo or other designs
Donate 2 Grow!
Help cover the expense of running this site and promoting your future.
All post content is originated, owned, and copyrighted by each individual speaker / author.
Website designed and managed by Rae-Ann Ruszkowski rae-annruszkowski.com